Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Model: Gab & Jaime

Gabrielle
Gabrielle,
uploaded by Fuzzytek.

I had a fantastic time with Gabrielle & Jaime and their moms Debbie & Cathy. Gabrielle and Jaime are cousins. They came over and picked me up from home. We drove over to Somerset Mall first to look around and potentially shoot a bit. Well as the girls were in the bathroom getting ready I checked with mall security and was told no - I had to have permission first. So I have to call Mall Management during business hours. I did that a couple days later and found they want $2500 for a shoot at the mall. Shoots are arranged through their advertising agency.

The girls wanted a drink, after the long drive from Flint I would guess so! I directed Cathy to drive into downtown Birmingham and we walked from the Palladium parking garage to Starbucks. I took a few photos on the street.

Next stop - Cranbrook! We drove up Woodward to Lone Pine Rd and parked near the resident housing. First we made a left and took photos along the way toward the football field. Then doubled back to the art museum and it's reflecting pools. Everyone had fun on the trip, the girls at times played around a bit, which really kept the mood fun. Who can resist "fish-lips"?

Here's a random selection of photos posted to Flickr. View the full gallery of web-sized photos posted to Smugmug.


No comments: