Sunday, July 24, 2005

Model: Becca

Becca M
Becca M,
uploaded by Fuzzytek.
  • Contact: One Model Place
  • Becca, 18 yrs old, OMP185452
  • Location: Cranbrook
  • Date: July 20, 2005

Becca drove in from Grand Blanc - long drive and with construction on the way a bit confusing. When she got to my house we talked a little as I got things ready to go. We drove straight up to Cranbrook's north entrance and parked at the Science Museum. This was a different way to get to the nature trail than I've taken before, but it worked out perfectly. Sunlight was great, temperature was warm and there was a slight breeze. Perfect photo shoot conditions! The recent rain though had the bugs out biting.

Becca and I worked through some poses that were different for her and she did well moving as I asked. Sometimes it can be hard for the model to understand why twisting this way or that is needed. Lighting with leaves blowing in the trees can be kind of random too.

We took some photos over by the Art Museum next - I love the refecting pools there. The photos on the bench I think turned out great. We had a little difficulty getting the pose mimicking the statue as she was standing on the wall between pools. My camera acted up during that time too... it may be the camera got hot after running so long. I created a second folder on the memory stick and recorded the rest of the photos into it.

Our last 10 minutes of shooting was fast and I think we did well in the limited time.

Thanks Becca for a great shoot. Click here for a full gallery of the photos suitable for print. Click here for a gallery of web-size photos.


No comments: