Friday, July 22, 2005

Club: Donald Glaude and Charles Feelgood on July 16, 2005

A fantastic night with some very animated DJs. Glaude was on fire when behind the decks. It would have been great for the people on the dance floor to see the emotion he brought. Feelgood didn't slack either as you can see in the photo on the left.

I was travelling with Ed & Leanne and they were on the dance floor the whole night. They said they could tell where I was by looking up and seeing the laser pattern of my autofocus showing up here and there in the VIP area. Bleu's VIP area is a second floor that looks down on the dance floor, with the DJ booth on the edge of it and table seating behind the DJ.

I saw a lot of people I knew and met even more beautiful people. What I love about the EDM scene is the feeling of being alive and sharing that.

No comments: