Sunday, July 10, 2005

Club: Josh Wink at Bleu July 9

JoshWink070
JoshWink,
uploaded by Fuzzytek.

I could REALLY use a partner to write club reviews! I spend a lot of time spent processing photos, and the pace of taking the photos is pretty rapid. I would like to do a better job of getting the names of people that are in each photo. Then I can create searchable photos based on your name.

Shawn Michaels opened and built up some fantastic energy. It was one of the best sets I've heard Shawn play. Josh Wink then came on and kept people out on the dance floor having a great time. He played the track "Higher State of Conciousness" which was on one of the first electronica CDs I picked up... Urbal Beats, Vol. 1.

Random photos from the night. Click here for a full-size gallery of photos, suitable for prints.



No comments: