Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Club: Terrence Parker TasteFest Afterparty July 2

Location: Northern Lights Lounge

After The Brazilian Girls were done I had to either 1) find a way to Bleu for Seb Fontaine or 2) stick around the New Center area at the official Comerica TasteFest after party. Since I saw people in the streets headed to Northern Lights Lounge, that was my destination. Thanks Erin and friends for leading the way.

I walked in and there was my good friend Ed sitting at a table and Kelley was there too. Then Jani and Sarah and ... well it was like so many friend circles all intermingled on a location that I'd never been to before.

The music played by Terrence Parker and DJ Trench kept people on the floor dancing around and the conversations around the bar were lively.

Here are some random photos from the night. Click here to view a gallery of full sized photos available for print.

No comments: