Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Weekend plans for NYC killed

Well there seems to be a trend here that is preventing me from going to NYC this weekend.

  1. Person we were to be staying with may not be home due to circumstances beyond his control.
  2. Andi says her ex-husband is being a jerk about the modeling. He had agreed to take care of their son and since this trip was for modeling he's decided not to support her going -- refusing to watch his son for the weekend.
  3. Aaron's car died yesterday and he has no transportation to go. That was going to be how I got there too.

SO --- As much as I hate to say it ...
No, I'm not going to New York this weekend.
No, I'm not going to Modelween.
And No, it is not possible that I would be making a visit to my daughter on the return trip home.

No comments: