Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Mz Hypnotic video shoot...

Saturday, October 8
I had a hip-hop music video shoot with Mz Hypnotic in Southfield. I brought Yarnell and Patrick in as models for the shoot. We didn't quite have 8 people for pairs, so I ended up in the shoot as well.

I did prepare for the shoot bringing a couple pairs of baggy jeans for Patrick and myself. Funny, I never figured that I would want to wear the 38 inch waist jeans ever again. {I used to weigh 225 pounds in 2002, 245 in 1997.} I guess I had a use for them, that surprised me.

The video shoot was held in several places including in Mz Hypnotic's neighborhood, the Southfield Marriott, and Crossroads concert saloon in Taylor. It was very nice to have them take care of transportation for me.

I was just too tired to get myself to Bleu to see Detroit's Finest DJs - love you all.