Friday, October 14, 2005

Event: Real Big Hairball

Sunday, October 9
I headed out for a night of debauchery with Aaron. We went to the Real Big Hairball at the Royal Oak Music Theater. This was a great performance art showcase by the hair salons around town. Nothing quiet like it and the line outside when we arrive attested to its popularity. Inside the seats were all taken and people standing all around. Seating was pretty open and I didn't realize that I could have been right up to the stage until the night was just about over. Still from my vantage point I got some great photos. And I got the full stage in view, which if I was too close would have been impossible.


As the hairball closed we took a quick group photo with some people. Then headed over to Sky Club, the official after-party location. The Hairball had models being staged at Sangria for the show... they said there were over 140 models working. At Sky Club many of the models enjoyed dancing along with their friends and family. It was packed shoulder to shoulder with beautiful people.

I need to write up a 600 word review for The Detroiter and submit that for publication by Monday Oct 17.

No comments: