Tuesday, October 18, 2005

NYC trip plans for this weekend

This weekend I'm headed to Modelween with Andi & Aaron. We'll be going out to see Ralph in Brooklyn.

It's gonna be a great networking event for models & photographers. I wish I'd printed business cards but the scraps of paper I use will work OK. I may need 400 'cards' though. Thinking about the night being half photographers and half models has me thinking the number of cameras is gonna be insane.

Right now I'm sorting through photos to assemble a portfolio of prints. I'm very overdue in getting this done and will have to run a CD in for processing tonight to get the photos back by Thursday morning.

Chickee thank you for that music video bulletin - it reflects my mood now. It also has some cool NYC scenes in it. Reposting it here for your enjoyment...



Weather Forecast for NYC

Oct 20 Thursday
Sunshine. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the mid 40s.
Oct 21 Friday
A few clouds. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the mid 40s.
Oct 22 Saturday
Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 50s.
Oct 23 Sunday
Showers possible. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the mid 50s.

So much to get done before the trip.

No comments: