Thursday, November 24, 2005

Photo-edit: Latoya

Latoya Editted
Latoya Proof
Latoya Editted,
uploaded by Fuzzytek.
I did some image editting on one of Latoya's photos. I really wanted a better image than what the camera captured. In the key photo you'll see the out-of-the-camera image and the editted image.

Those of you that know I use a laptop ... yes a touchpad for my editting. I drag my finger deftly across the surface to achieve the results you see here.

I did recently purchase a USB graphics tablet with mouse and graphics pen. The Adesso CyberTablet 6400 is a lower cost solution that I saw at the MicroCenter store, near Oakland Mall. I haven't embraced using it 100% yet. Just like I've never fully moved away from keyboard shortcuts. So this becomes an ADDITIONAL human interface device.

No comments: