Friday, September 09, 2005

Side Effect CD Release Party(s)

Side Effect
Side Effect,
uploaded by Fuzzytek.
When: Thursday Sep 22, 2005 at 8:00 PM
Where: Busters Lounge
50935 Van Dyke (just S of 23 mi)
Shelby Township, MI 48317
Description (from Kevin):
The recording project (Side Effect) that myself and my working group (Annie Richards & Jester) were asked to be a part of has been completed and is scheduled for a few CD release parties and I would like to personally invite everyone out to be a part of something that is soon be Nationally recognized, have a good time, listen to the disk, eat, drink and be scary...I mean merry...LOL.

Cd's will be available for purchase and proceeds will benefit M.A.D.D and S.A.D.D (students against drunk driving) as well.

Let me make it clear that we are definetly NOT against having a good time and drinking responsibly, we are just trying to help make aware the consequences of Drinking and DRIVING. Not only is it dangerous, but VERY, VERY expensive!

"Better Think" is one song off the cd which is dedicated to the people who make the right choice in finding another way home, and also to the ones who need to think ahead before they go out and drink and drive!

***(There are other great songs as well on the cd in which do not pertain to this subject).

There will be live performances at each of the following and both are free of charge!. I hope to meet ya there! ~Kevin
www.kevinpruett.com
www.myspace.com/sideeffectweb

Thursday Sept 22, 2005 Busters Lounge- 8pm (alcohol will be served, so set up a designated driver ok!) 50935 Van Dyke rd (just S of 23 mi) Shelby Township, MI

Saturday Sept. 24, 2005 ©Olde World Canterbury Village (Special M.A.D.D event & early show...8:00am 2369 Joslyn Ct. (off I-75) Lake Orion, MI 48360


Stephen's note ... I can't make the party on the 22nd. I will be attending the MADD event at Canterbury Village on Saturday September 24 from 8:00am to 9:30am. I have to be in Detroit immediately after 9:30am. I have another photo shoot I organized immediately following that in Detroit - Abandoned in Detroit. Another post will be made for this very soon.

No comments: