Sunday, August 21, 2005

Band PS: Side Effect

I guess people do find opportunities through MySpace :D

Sunday, August 21 I was asked to come to a recording studio for a photo shoot with Side Effect. This is a band consisting of Annie Richards and Joker with Bob Jenkins added to form Side Effect. The group is a major contributor to MADD and SADD. I'll be posting more about how to buy the band's CDs and where to catch them live.

Bob and I clicked in conversation over the phone. When I got to the recording studio everything just fell into place great. These are some very nice people, and I met their families too. We captured some fun family photos and great photos for publicity of the band. The weather was spectacular - deep blue sky with scattered clouds, a breeze and the outside of the studio is painted cranberry. The colors combination is beautiful.

The CD cover is going to be black and white, but I can imagine some posters created from the color images for promotion.

No comments: